Certified Cyber Security Accountant CCSA™ (Level 1) Credentialing Program
The Certified Cyber Security Accountant CCSA™ (Level 1) credentialing program is designed for individuals who are interested in Forensic Accounting and Analysis as it pertains to cyber security, along with fraud prevention and detection.
This program is useful for accountants, auditors, attorneys, educators, investigators, and others who desire to learn about cyber security issues that face accountants and auditors.
The American Board of Forensic Accounting® and its members are dedicated to the development and advancement of the fields of forensic accounting and cyber security fraud detection and prevention.
Certified Cyber Security Accountant CCSA™ (Level 1) Requirements
These requirements must be met in order to apply for the CCSA™ program:
- Must have applicable experience, to be evaluated by the Board
- Complete the scoring matrix process to determine if the program meets your career development and educational needs
- Must be in compliance with all local ordinances, state laws, and federal regulations
- No felony convictions
Submit the required supporting documentation via the online application link below, including the following:
- Current resume/curriculum vitae
- Substantiation of healthcare experience
- Other licenses, certifications, certificates, and/or commissions
- At least two (2) professional references
Once your application has been approved, you will need to join the ABFA as a general member and take both the Forensic Accounting Review and Cyber Security for Accounting and Auditing Professionals Review courses. At that time, you may also begin preparing for the exam.
After successful completion of the exam and being in good standing with the Board, you will receive the CCSA™ Level 1 credential from the American Board of Forensic Accounting®. Your credential will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks of completion of the exam.