World Class Forensic Accounting Training
FAR - Core Discipline
This course will teach you more about forensic accounting and also help you prepare for the Certified Forensic Accountant exam or the Government Forensic Accountant exam.
Test Drive our Demo Module
- An interactive approach to training and certification encompassing the full body of forensic accounting knowledge.
- Online education. Learn at your own pace, at your own time, and at your own location.
- Expert training in the practices of forensic accounting and the disciplines of:
- Practice and Theory, Fraud, Litigation, Cyber, and Valuations.
- Three sections of learning to better maximize transfer of knowledge; Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Download the FAR Course Info Packet to see more details.
For your convenience, we have structured our prices to adapt to your needs as follows:
- Retail Price (Non-member): $1,195 (FAR – All 3 sections)
- Government Price (Non-member): $895
- Active ABFA Member and Qualified Student Price: $695 ($500 savings off the retail price)
Active ABFA Members will receive a special discount coupon.
You can also purchase individually by section:
- Basic Section Price: $495
- Intermediate Section Price: $445
- Advanced Section Price: $595
*This course must be completed within one year from the date of purchase.
**This course will remain active for one year from the date of purchase.
Learn how to more effectively identify waste and inefficiencies, proactively address fraudulent activity, and provide extensive forensic reporting.
For effective learning, professionals will need expert training in the practices of forensic accounting and the disciplines of theory, fraud, litigation support services, cyber crimes, and business valuations.