World Class Healthcare Auditing Training
Healthcare Auditing Review
This course will teach you more about healthcare forensic accounting and fraud prevention and will also help you prepare for the Licensed Healthcare Auditor exam.
Test Drive our Demo Module
Download the HAR Course Info Packet to see more details about course guidelines and administrative policies.
- An interactive approach to training and certification encompassing healthcare forensic accounting knowledge along with fraud prevention and detection.
- Online education. Learn at your own pace, at your own time, and at your own location. The HAR is a Quality Assurance Standard (QAS) Self Study Course.
- Expert training in the practices of healthcare forensic accounting and the discipline of fraud prevention and detection.
For your convenience, we have structured our prices as follows:
Level I pricing only:
- Retail Price (Non-member): $395
- Government Price (Non-member): $295
- Active ABFA Member or Qualified Student Price: $235 ($160 savings off the retail price)
Active ABFA Members will receive a special discount coupon.
*This course must be completed within one year from the date of purchase or enrollment.
**This course will remain active for one year from the date of purchase or enrollment.
Improve your ability to effectively identify waste and inefficiencies, proactively address fraudulent activity, and provide extensive forensic reporting in the healthcare industry.